Exprimer mon avis

WeYouth is looking for an « Administrative and Finance Officer » Retour vers les opportunités



Échéance

14 Avril 2019 Il y a 2 ans

Partager l'opportunité sur

Détails de l'opportunité

Régions concernées par cette opportunité: Sfax et 1 autre(s) régions
Domaines concernées par cette opportunité: Citoyenneté et gouvernance

WeYouth Organization is a not-for-profit and non-governmental youth-led organization, founded in 2013 by a group of youth people with the vision of a Tunisia led by empowered youth.

WeYouth is recruiting an administrative and finance officer (AFO) to deal with the accounting and financial matters of the organization. The primary purpose of this position is to assure that the projects are running smoothly and without disruptions with respect to financial and reporting needs.

The administrative and finance officer will work with the project management unit in the HQ (Sfax, Tunisia). The administrative and finance officer will dedicate 60% of his/her working time to work on the USAID funded TADAEEM Project « Women Ambassadors for Civic Engagement » and the other 40% for other projects and the organization related work. « Women Ambassadors for Civic Engagement » is a new project that aims to increase women participation in public life in general and municipal affairs specifically in Gafsa, Keblli, and Tozeur municipalities.

JOB DESCRIPTION :

Essential Functions and Responsibilities

Checking and preparing payment requests and journal entries in line with payment and procurement procedures.

Maintaining bank transactions.

Maintaining petty cash book.

Maintaining voucher file for bank payment/receipt, journal and others.

Field visit for financial monitoring as and when needed.

Disbursing cheques to vendors and contractors.

Ensuring projects’ financial reporting.

Ensure the proper execution and payment of tax and social statements.

Liaise with the organization’s accountant to check and prepare the organization’s financial statements.

Any other tasks assigned by the line supervisor.

Other Duties and Responsibilities

Assists in monitoring the expenditure processes in accordance with policy and procedures.

Ensures the veracity and authenticity of Projects’ financial transactions according to budgeted amounts.

Maintains confidentiality of all the financial transactions along with the safety of all the financial documents.

Working Conditions and Environment

This will be according to the WeYouth Organization’s Manual of Procedures.

Critères d'éligibilité

  • At least a bachelor\'s degree in business administration/Accounting/ Finance
  • At least 1 years of voluntary or professional experience in a comparable position.
  • Computer literacy, advanced knowledge in excel is preferable.
  • Ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines and in a dynamic work environment.
  • Good reporting and analytical skills.
  • Good command over verbal and written communication in English and French.
  • Experience of working with local NGOs would be an advantage.

L'opportunité a expiré

Cette opportunité n'est malheureusement plus disponible sur Jamaity. Visitez régulièrement la rubrique opportunités pour ne plus en rater.

Contacts

Oussama Chaabouni

Presidant
c7305c205f3fa20f7ee19386d3188531
c7305c205f3fa20f7ee19386d3188531

Plus d'informations

Lien de l'opportunité

Suivez Jamaity sur LinkedIn


Obtenez Jamaity Mobile dès maintenant

Jamaity Mobile Promo

Offre d'emploi Publié sur Jamaity le 9 avril 2019


Découvrez encore plus d'opportunités sur Jamaity en cliquant sur ce lien.




Supporté par

Réseau Euromed Logo UE Logo