Terms of Reference
Facilitation of a project closing meeting and proposal writing– December 2015
Safe Spaces Program
The Safe Spaces programme has been developed throughout 2014 together with four country offices; Egypt, Yemen, OPT and Tunisia. ‘Safe Spaces’ is a multi-country program with a regional component that, based on diverse experiences and lessons learned, is developed to connect existing initiatives on VAWG in the MENA region. The aim of the programme is to transform patriarchal, restrictive cultures and social relationships into inclusive systems where men and women can freely determine their identity and participate and become productive and effective actors for social change.
The core interventions of Safe Spaces programme have been introduced in the different EVAWG
submission made by the countries involved, among others the FLOW call.
The FSN one year project (January – December 2015), part of our Safe Spaces programme, is focusing on testing and strengthening our interventions towards influencing and positively changing current attitudes and beliefs of women, girls, men and boys in an individual and collective manner, leading to a collective belief that violence against women and girls is an intolerable and unacceptable phenomenon. This project is enabling us to assess and scale up the impact of our 3 strategies included in Safe Spaces programme: Edutainment, World Citizen Panel and Influencing.
Oxfam is looking for an external consultant to facilitate a process of evaluation and analysis of its current Future Starts Now Project, and to facilitate the review of a regional project proposal on EVAW link to Safe Spaces Programme, in light of these analysis and evaluation, in line with country strategies and in close consultation with local partners.
– Prepare and facilitate a multi-stakeholder closing meeting (14-15 December), aiming to analyze and evaluate the FSN project.
– Revise the existing regional proposal with a focus on edutainment, influencing and MEAL
– A proven expertise in facilitating programme/project development workshops and in writing project proposal
– Deep knowledge on monitoring, evaluation, learning and accountability (MEAL), theory of change, project cycle and logical framework;
– Excellent knowledge of the MENA civil society context and thematic knowledge on the Rights of
Women / Gender Justice;
– Excellent writing skills in English with clear and concise style; Arabic is an asset
– Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and work in a multi-disciplinary environment with multiple stakeholders
Working condition and timeline
– The closing meeting will be held on 14-15 December, in Amman. The assignment will start as soon as possible and be finalized end December 2015.
– The methodology will be discussed and agreed with Oxfam at the beginning of the collaboration;
Cette opportunité n'est malheureusement plus disponible sur Jamaity. Visitez régulièrement la rubrique opportunités pour ne plus en rater.
Appel à candidature Publié sur Jamaity le 16 novembre 2015
Découvrez encore plus d'opportunités sur Jamaity en cliquant sur ce lien.